Purple Nike Classic

Translate

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Replied from Pen Friend ^-^

Toby Official tobydesai96@gmail.com

Apr 4

Hi . I would like to introduce myself 😄 My name is Nurul Izzatti or you can call me Toby . My hobby is surfing internet . My ambition is i wanna be a musician or artist . I'm looking for someone who aged in 15 to 18 only to be my friend . I  would like to be a friend with all people even male or female . I lived in Kuala Lumpur , the capital city of Malaysia . There are many attractions here example like Twin Tower Petronas  . Twin Tower also the landmarks of Malaysia . Twin Tower got a beautiful architectures and has a shopping mall at the bottom of the site that making tourists attracts with it. The most popular food in Malaysia is nasi lemak . Nasi lemak is one of malay's foods . Now , it's your turn to introduce yourself . 🤗







He Replied ,


From: Ivan Raul <blulzor2k@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 2:55 PM

Hello! My name is Ivan Raul Ling Bi Hwa. I'm half Chinese, quarter Iban and quarter Melanau. Iban and Melanau are native ethnic groups from Sarawak, if you didn't already know. I'm 16 years old. My hobbies are gaming, and same as yours, surfing the internet :D Many people look down on my weird ambition, but I'll tell you just because. My ambition is to be a professional gamer and YouTuber. I live in Miri, Sarawak. We have many attractions and very nice food here as well. Miri is not very advanced compared to the great Kuala Lumpur, but to me, it's home. Well, that's all I can tell you about me for now. If there's anything more you want to know about me, ask away :D

By the way, sorry for the late reply. I haven't been checking my Emails recently. Luckily, I suddenly woke up at 4AM this morning to check xD Anyway, it's very nice to meet you, and I'm looking forward to building our new friendship, cheers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment